Customers tell us that our beef is the best that they have ever had!
That's because Moon Meadow's philosophy is simple: Cattle should be raised naturally, living in herds with ample space to graze, allowing us to bring the healthiest product to your table.
Our cattle are raised in large pastures in Pescadero, a small town known for its pristine, rural setting.
When you buy Moon Meadow Natural Beef, you can rest assured you are getting high quality, sustainable beef.
- Diverse Natural Forage Growing Diet
- No drugs, growth hormones or antibiotics
- Pastured for Animal Health/Comfort
- Our pastured beef and pork is butchered and inspected at a USDA facility
- Beef is dry aged for or an average of 14-21 days
- Each cut is individually wrapped and packed in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve quality
While today’s conventional meat industry is beset with safety and environmental issues, the natural beef movement is re-taking its right place and becoming recognized as the production method in harmony with nature’s design for both production animals and the consumers of their products.
A resurgence of the partnership of growers with consumers has presented new opportunities for producers, and greater confidence and satisfaction among customers who seek and support local business. Knowing the origin and production methods used is a nutritional advantages sought by discerning consumers. Moon Meadow Natural Beef meets all the criteria for such customers, and guarantees satisfaction in the quality, tenderness and the humane, healthy environment the California coast pastures provide.